Niagara Falls Education Consultancy (NFEC) helps the students interested to study in Canada to forward their academic documents to the educational institution. Since documents processing is the most important part of the visa application, we assure you to process your documents with extreme care, management and expertise.
After carefully reviewing your documents and considering your choice, we help you get admission in different colleges and Universities of Canada. Most of the colleges in Canada accepts International Applications for the following intakes:
1. Fall (September)
2. Winter (January)
3. Summer (May)
Not all programs accept application for every intake. The maximum application period for each intake is listed below:
1. Fall Intake (November 1st to February 28th
2. Winter Intake (March 1st to June 30th)
3. Summer Intake (July 1st to October 31st)
Step 1 : Complete the Online Application
Before beginning the online application process, please ensure you have electronic copies of the following:
- Certified copies of high school/post-secondary transcripts, diplomas and degrees
- Proof of English Proficiency – IELTS or TOEFL score as per program admission requirements (Indian applications can only submit IELTS scores).
- Signed Notice of Disclosure form
- Signed Toronto or Mississauga Supplemental Registration Agreement (Lambton in Toronto and Lambton in Mississauga applicants ONLY)
A $150 CAD non-refundable and non-transferable application fee is payable by VISA or MasterCard. This payment is due at the time of application.
- When completing the online application form, remember to use your name as it appears on your international passport.
- All admission documents must be uploaded during the online application process. Only applications that are completed in full will be reviewed for admissions.
- You will receive an e-mail from College providing confirmation that your application has been received for assessment. Please allow at least ten business days for an admissions response.
- The admissions process is competitive and meeting the minimum academic requirements does not guarantee admission.
- Applicants with an approved visa to study at a public educational institution within Ontario will not be considered for admission.
Step 2 : Pay Tuition Fees
It is strongly recommended that international students make a pre-payment for the approximate amount of the first year of tuition. The average semester fee in a public college is CAD 9200 which is approximately Nrs. 8,00,000. However, the fee varies with college and the type of degree.